2 Canadians in Korea

Welcome to our blog. It's designed to give people back home an idea of what it's like living in South Korea and to allow you to follow us on our journey.

I've been blogging a lot of facts and I feel I should say that some of it is copy pasted from books, the internet and the signs that I took pictures of at the tourist site itself.

Click here to view my videos on my You Tube Channel

To view larger images just click on them.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Korean Music

Since we've been here at the start of 2008 we have heard several hit songs that get overplayed by every shop, TV commercials and anywhere else with speakers. I have managed to get a list together and I have found the videos on "youtube" for you to watch in no particular order. All the videos have subs and can be viewed in HD. Enjoy!

Wonder Girls - So Hot


Jewelry - One More Time


Big Bang - Strong Baby


Generation Girls - Gee


Lee Hyori - U Go Girl


Super Kidd - Love Dance


Uhm Jung Hwa - D.I.S.C.O.


Rain - Rainism


Wonder Girls - Tell Me


I could keep going but I'll stop now. Most of these groups have several his songs that you could find on "youtube".

1 comment:

Kristen Foster said...

Dude, I know how those "hot, hot, hot" Wondergirls feel. I always feel like my life is pretty burdensome. Like, why did my mom have to have me like this? Why can't I just live the simple life?

Thanks for bringing the best of Korean culture to one easily accessible location, guys!