2 Canadians in Korea

Welcome to our blog. It's designed to give people back home an idea of what it's like living in South Korea and to allow you to follow us on our journey.

I've been blogging a lot of facts and I feel I should say that some of it is copy pasted from books, the internet and the signs that I took pictures of at the tourist site itself.

Click here to view my videos on my You Tube Channel

To view larger images just click on them.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Apartment Buildings

Apartment buildings are way different than in Canada. There is only 1 row of units per floor and some buildings, like ours, are not closed in as you can see by the pictures. The first picture is of our lobby and the second is from the elevators leading to the "hallway" and you can see all the buildings around us. There are groups of buildings (6-8) that form small sub-divisions and ours is called "Green Vill".

This is a picture of the parking lot and you will see that people park wherever they can and I must say there are no parking restrictions like in Canada. I think the rule is you need to leave your parking break off and your car in neutral so people can move it to get out. I'm going to revisit apartments at a later date.

1 comment:

Shani said...

Don't forget to post pictures of your apartment inside!